We are seeking a Virtual Executive Assistant to assist the CEO our online marketing company. Qualified candidate must be multi-tasked, work well under pressure, have strong computer, communication, and interpersonal skills and be able to provide confidential administrative support. We are serious about having an impeccable work ethic and presenting outstanding project results. We work with multiple projects at a time and seek an experienced professional to handle our exciting and fast changing environment.
You will be expected to participate and provide back up and support for all aspects of the organization. In addition, you will undertake research on business projects, answer phone calls, create online training presentations, collaborate with team members, write reports and letters, and be available to help in any way. You will also organize, manage and maintain CEO's personal and work agenda, business files, business and personal travel, and business financial information.
We are an Online based company, so you MUST be very familiar and comfortable with computers, answering the phone, researching on the Internet and open to learn new software applications. You must be flexible with time and personality, and be able to handle stress in a productive way. Finally, you must love to work with a group of energetic and creative minds.
• Manage CEO Schedule
• Collaborate on tasks with team members
• General Administrative and clerical tasks
• Be available to travel if necessary
• Assist in planning and project management & development
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, employee training presentations and other documents
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials
• Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
• Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
• Answer and manage incoming calls
Education and Experience
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
• Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team
• Knowledge of office administrative practices and procedures
• Excellent communication skills - Written and Verbal ENGLISH - IS A MUST!!!
• Good time management & organizational skills
• Spanish and or Portuguese speaker is a plus; however, it is not required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Information gathering and information monitoring skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills
• Judgment and decision-making ability
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Internet savvy.
• Motivated & self-starter (work with little or no supervision)
• Reliable & possess a strong work ethic and a team player
Please provide a detailed description of your previous experience, introduction of your skills and proposed rate. Only serious inquiries please.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Hello, Good day! I am a Virtual Assistant for over 8 years now and would like to apply for this job posting. My skills and qualifications is attached on private message. Thank You
ready to work. im working online at home. LOW bid. can meet deadline and guarantee you good quality of job. hire me and i will start immediately. hope to hear responds from you.
i am new to freelancer with a good knowledge of MS-Excel along with good typing speed. I have experience as a personal assistant, but my boos just moved back to his home country.
Hello. Profesional CEO assistant at your service. Extensive experience as well as orientation to the result. Have basic knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese languages. If interested, please private message.