Need someone to fill in a word document with data from a website for WCAG accessiblity report - where we identify the images in the website and indicate in the report what ALT TEXT needs to be keyed in. Alt text is only t be keyed into the report, not into the actual website itself.
PLEASE READ DETAILS AND INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- The attached document (100+ pages) contains 6 columns
- Only 3 columns and Section title are to be filled: Page Title /Location, Item & Proposed by A8 columns
- These columns contains the website's sections/breadcrumbs, links and its individual WCAG report and the Insert alt="xxxx" instructions.
- Go to this page: [url removed, login to view]
- Click on the Search button to display all the companies (scroll down the page a little to see the company list)
- For each company page, copy the URL and go to this site ([url removed, login to view])
- Under the "Options", select Enable HTML Validator
- Under the "Web page URL" tab, paste the URL there and click "Check It"
- Copy the error message and paste into the "Item" column >> (*Important: see the word doc on how it is done) - *ONLY extract the alt text error eport for the images in the content area
- Under the "Proposed by A8" column, type "Insert alt=xxx" where "xxx" is the company name
- The same report is needed for the rest of the pages as well, starting from Resources > Enterprise Stories
- Identify the pages with images and run through the achecker.ca.
- Copy the error report into the word doc.
This project is urgent.