In Progress

Data from Website to Excel

I am looking for a VBA Macro to grab information from a table on a website (which will be supplied to our shortlist).

In a cell you will be given a name that needs to be searched on the website. This will then take you to a summary sheet. To get to the table you will need to click on a link on that page, the name of the link does not change.

Occasionally the search will produce more than one result, 95% of the time we will then be looking for the latest date in the search, the other 5% of the time we can manually enter the data. This name would then have to be clicked. The search results are not in date order, but you can click on the column header to sort them in date order. Once you click on the name it will take you to the summary sheet above.

Once you have clicked on the link to take you to the table you need to download a table (which is identifiable using Excel Get External Data) into Excel.

Each time the macro runs it will have to repeat the process up to 6 times. Each name will be in a different cell and each table needs to be pasted onto a separate worksheet which already exists.

If on the summary sheet the page has no link to the results table I would either want a pop up to say ""name" has no data", or it can leave the table it pastes blank.

Skills: Data Entry, Excel

See more: we excel, vba get data website, get external data, data entry worksheet, data entry macro, external data entry, vba excel macro, vba excel, summary table, sort excel, macro excel, excel vba macro, excel macro vba, data entry summary, excel macro sort, excel sort date, sort macro, vba produce data table, excel 2011 vba, column already exists, data entry worksheet excel, sort excel date, excel already exists, vba excel 2011, excel cell

About the Employer:
( 2 reviews ) Bedfordshire, United Kingdom

Project ID: #1087714

Awarded to:

SamNanton

See PM for details.

$40 USD in 3 days
(25 Reviews)
4.9

39 freelancers are bidding on average $65 for this job

NishantBamb

Hello, please refer your Inbox. Thank you.

$50 USD in 2 days
(91 Reviews)
6.5
koolsidz

Please see PMB

$45 USD in 0 days
(110 Reviews)
6.0
abdussamad

Please check pm

$50 USD in 5 days
(36 Reviews)
5.6
srinichal

I can deliver the project

$80 USD in 3 days
(17 Reviews)
5.2
ineedWorkJob

sir plz check pm !

$30 USD in 3 days
(33 Reviews)
5.0
muhmuuh

Hello! Please check PM for details. Thanks

$35 USD in 1 day
(15 Reviews)
4.0
FirestarterXIII

Hi, I'm experienced in data processing and macro programming. See PM

$30 USD in 1 day
(1 Review)
2.4
ExcelVBAVeteran

Hi, i am an experienced Excel VBA. Lets get over and done with it. Thanks.

$50 USD in 2 days
(2 Reviews)
2.4
Ratsclip

We can do that for you!

$30 USD in 2 days
(2 Reviews)
1.8
sanjayjangam

plz send me more details. Regards, Sanjay jangam

$100 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
anulawathi

i can do this. give me the project

$60 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
Malindu2008

Plz looking pm box

$200 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
jinujohn1982

i am interested in this job.

$60 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
sivaroxx

hi sir i"m doing mba in India, sinece 2007 i have been woring on such type of project , i can fineh your project on time or before time,hope i will get this work warm regards Siva krishna

$49 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
alfaspeed419

Hi, I am telling the team manager of Alfaspeed .. I think my Team is suitable for such kinds of project. plz check Pm.

$35 USD in 15 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
AMINURISLAM

I'm ready to do the work

$45 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
jalajbhawsar

PLIANCY INFO SOLUTION With Head Office in itarsi, Pliancy Info Solution involve in Education Institute, Data entry Solutions, Medical Trascription, Website Development, Web Marketing in the retail industry, serving More

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0
salmanap

Dear Sir, Kindly tell me your project details so i can start work immediately. Await your reply. Best regards Salman

$30 USD in 15 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
shivsumansharma

Pls provide the details of the project. So we can start the task. You can send the details on my email .

$120 USD in 4 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
ireshh

I'like to do like this projects..

$40 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0