In Progress

Google searches to find contact info from websites

I need web research done to compile a list of ezine publishers along with their contact details. I will be contacting these publishers to ask if I can advertise in their email newsletter or website.

Here is what I need done:

(1) Google searches using these terms:

- health newsletter

- weight loss newsletter

- diet newsletter

- sleep newsletter

- sleep apnea newsletter

- diabetes newsletter

- high blood pressure newsletter

- seniors newsletter

(2) For all of the searches above, retrieve this information: the URL of the site; the URL for the site's "Advertising" page; the site's email address; and the site's phone number (if possible).

The final output for this project will be an Excel spreadsheet with these columns: (1) Type of newsletter (e.g. health newsletter; weight loss newsletter; sleep apnea newsletter); (2) Name of site; (3) URL of the site; (4) URL of the site's "Advertising" page; (5) Email address; and (6) Telephone number (if available)

** NOTE: When submitting your bid, please specify approximately how many contacts you will be able to provide. If you don't provide an estimate of how many contacts you will provide, I will delete your bid **

Skills: Data Entry, Excel, Web Scraping, Web Search

See more: using google spreadsheet, find information research, google spreadsheet website, spreadsheet google, google excel spreadsheet, google contact information, contact info google, info g, google advertise, find email address, find contact, find available, find url website, find address, blood pressure, apnea, details google entry, excel compile email name, project contact spreadsheet excel, searches, name find phone number, retrieve url, excel weight, weight excel, delete google contacts

About the Employer:
( 100 reviews ) Ottawa, Canada

Project ID: #2572769

Awarded to:

AlexMU17

Please check inbox for the details and a sample.

$40 USD in 2 days
(32 Reviews)
5.8

24 freelancers are bidding on average $75 for this job

Toperfection

Dear greenconsumer, Greetings! Highly experienced team of web researchers here. Please refer to your private message box for further details. Thank you.

$160 USD in 4 days
(80 Reviews)
7.1
webscrapinggurus

i cannot guarantee advertising page, email, and phone number for every site, but i would estimate 75% of sites having all that info. the other 25% will probably just be missing one or two of them and can be separate More

$100 USD in 7 days
(52 Reviews)
6.8
HongGiang

Hello sir! I'm very interested in this project. Please see my letter in PM. Thanks, Giang

$50 USD in 3 days
(199 Reviews)
6.8
diamond247

Expert here, please see the PM for more details

$30 USD in 0 days
(127 Reviews)
6.8
SigmaVisual

I can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.

$150 USD in 3 days
(53 Reviews)
6.6
vsolcorp

Hello greenconsumer, Please have a look on the PM. Expert researcher here. Thanks

$50 USD in 1 day
(82 Reviews)
6.4
indiawrites

Lets start! Please check PM for further details!

$60 USD in 1 day
(42 Reviews)
5.9
LloydesignStudio

Hi Sir please review my private message. Thank you. Lloyd

$50 USD in 2 days
(73 Reviews)
5.8
lalitchandtiwari

Hello,== I have read description carefully== I understand your project concern== I am very much interested for this project== Ready to start immediately== I will follow all instructions== If you have any question relat More

$30 USD in 2 days
(109 Reviews)
5.8
Ibrahim185

i can work for 100 publisher's contact information at first.

$30 USD in 2 days
(111 Reviews)
5.3
jenifa2008

Ready to start now. Please check pmb.......

$30 USD in 1 day
(62 Reviews)
5.0
yen033

Hi, I have done similar jobs. Kindly check my private message. Thank you

$50 USD in 5 days
(9 Reviews)
4.8
sejalpayal

Hi, I am ready to start working on this project. Please see PMB for more details. Thanks,

$100 USD in 15 days
(10 Reviews)
4.1
ChrisRaghav

It can be done Perfectly. Please See our PM.

$100 USD in 4 days
(6 Reviews)
3.3
pankajnew

Have worked same way for a project in past. please view PM . Thank you

$30 USD in 5 days
(2 Reviews)
2.4
fredrick1973

Hi, I'm interested. Please view PM for more details. Thanks

$30 USD in 1 day
(3 Reviews)
2.1
puthran75

I have done this type of job for 300 contacts and have worked as a secretary to the director of a pharma company for 10 yrs. I can give you 100 contacts per day for $5.

$30 USD in 7 days
(2 Reviews)
1.6
esjei

I have read and understood what you need to be done. I have done similar projects before and I can guarantee you quality work. Please see PM for more details on my bid, thanks.

$40 USD in 3 days
(2 Reviews)
1.6
sharminaktarlija

Please check PM.

$30 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
kltjayachitra

hi i am interested in this project and can provide you above 100 newsletter details. thank you waiting for the chance

$70 USD in 5 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0