Wellness Tech Startup in Chelsea Looking for Detail-oriented, Tech Savvy data athlete
We are a fast-growing tech startup based in Chelsea. We make wellness apps to help users lose weight, track their calories, exercise, and more.
One of the most important experiences for our users is tracking what they eat. We have an enormous database of foods, portion sizes, and nutrition information - now it's time to grow it further. We need your help! You are:
* From India, or are completely fluent and have lived there long enough to be deeply familiar with the country's cuisine
* Fluent in English
* Tech capable and a fast learner. The more tech savvy, the better.
* You're detail oriented, and know how to work with data. You're good with Excel and/or Google * Docs spreadsheets, and ideally, you understand databases, or are excited to learn about them - we'll teach you!
* You have a bulldozer's focus and a marathoner runner's stamina, and care for the quality of your work
* You have an interest in wellness and nutrition, and you're looking for an opportunity to grow with us
We need you in Chelsea from 1:30 PM to 5:30 PM and maybe more.
Show us your skills: Please send a resume and availability over the next two weeks.
In your email, please include a paragraph in English describing your interest and the email subject should be :TaskRabbit - Editor for Indian Food Database
7 freelancers are bidding on average $155 for this job
I can do this job and I hope you choose me! I assure you I'm a meticulous, professional and fast worker! I'm ready to start and waiting for your decision, Thanks