We are looking to hire a temporary virtual assistant that could be extended to full time based on effective performance.
What type of business are we in?
We are a full-service real estate solutions provider. We provide homeowners alternative options to selling their house. We understand in this market there is an influx of properties and inventory which may take several months and sometimes over a year to sell. In this market, many home owners do not have the time to wait for a buyer; therefore, our services provide alternative solutions to their real estate challenges.
We strive to be an alternative solution in helping them meet their current challenges. When possible, we eliminate the hassle of listing their property with a Realtor. The homeowners we work with are concerned about one thing, getting their property sold FAST.
A few ways we differentiate ourselves from Realtors are:
• We have can either buy the house quickly or go through our lease to
own program to get full price!
• There are no long binding Realtor contracts
• No high commissions to pay
• No “out of pocket” expenses like needed repairs and closing costs.
• We create a stress free closing process.
• We provide a ‘win-win’ home purchase, often in as little as 7 to 10 days.
Requirements for our Virtual Assistants
There are certain requirements for our VA’s and they are as follows:
1. You must be able to speak and write good English – telemarketing experience is a plus!
2. You must have a computer (not older than 3 years).
3. You must have excellent internet navigation skills. Exp with craigslist a plus!.
4. You must have MS Word and be proficient in typing (45WPM+)
5. You must have basic knowledge of MS Excel
6. You must have downloaded to your computer and workable headset
7. You must have a reliable high speed internet connection
8. You must have good communication skills
9. You must be able to work late night hours
10. You must be reliable
35 freelancers are bidding on average $508 for this job
I am software support engineer with commerce background. I have good hand on vb.net,sql server2005,excel , word and I have latest laptop, good internet speed willing to work beyond limits