I need a script which would scrape following sections of a Facebook user profile. This script should be independent, i.e. it should be able to run from a regular html (php) web page.
1. Login to Facebook with your own userid (once)
2. Visit a Facebook profile URL
3. Click on About and capture everything such as
3.1 Studied At (including year of graduation) (you could defer this to Work and Education section below)
3.2. Lives at
3.4. Languages known
4. Capture everything from Work and Education section (if present)
4.1 Education (including graduation year)
4.1.2 High School
4.2.1 Company Name (e.g. US Airways)
4.2.2 Position/role (e.g. mechanic)
4.2.3 Duration (e.g. 2006-present)
5. Click on About button again and select Like
5.1 From Favorites section, capture everything including categories (books, music, other, etc.), Please capture all URLs too.
5.2. From Likes (all available years) capture the following from each entry
5.2.1 Name (e.g. Marriott Rewards)
5.2.2 Category (e.g. Travel/Leisure)
5.2.3 URL (for the Marriott Rewards page)
6) The script saves all the info in columns in a .csv file. If the connection breaks, its saves all info up to the break.
a) Allow me to add a time delay for the script to pause. example: I can set the script to pause for 120 seconds after visiting 10 profiles (from the original FB url page). So I can set time and profile count.
b) Allow me to insert a list of proxies which the script will go through to enter FB and scrape
c) Usage instructions would be required.
d) Web demo would be required (i would set web meeting)