I am looking for someone to work as a web researcher, reviewing lists of websites based on a number of indicators. You will need to evaluate what each site does e.g. whether it is a ‘content’ site, or an ‘affiliate’ site, or a ‘merchant’ etc. and also rate how good its design is. Results will need to be entered into a spreadsheet.
Bidding Process - I will create a shortlist of applicants, who will be required to do a small test before I select the winning bidder, the test will take around 10-15 minutes and you must be prepared to do this via the PMB. The applicant who can give the most accurate results, within a good time frame will be chosen.
Please bid based on 20 hours work, I am looking for under $4/hr,
• be super fast, efficient and enthusiastic
• be internet savvy and understand what concepts make good web design (we can provide some examples of what is good/bad)
• be good with excel for data entry
• have good written English
• have a fast internet connection (DSL, Cable etc)
• be available up to 30-40 hours per week and on IM/email (and phone if possible)