I am a beginning Android developer and I would like a Simple Android App to begin a larger scaled application. Here is what i want:
1. The user takes a picture from the application.
2. The picture gets a geocode assigned to it. I will need longitude,latitude, & altitiude.
3. The User Then inputs a String of data no bigger than 256 characters
4. This User types in an email address in a form
5. The user pushes send to email the picture & string input data to the designated email address.
6. After email has been successfully sent, the user sees the image on Google Maps.
#6(google maps) should use the Google Maps API.
This project needs to be object oriented. The object should include the image, geocodes, input string, & email address.
*BONUS* There will be a bonus given to the developer who writes working code to insert this data into a SQL/SQLLite database.