My anatomy professor has made some 200-300 slides about human anatomy. On the slides are original pictures, but my professor has drawn lines and labels to things she wants us to learn.
Here's what's need to be done:
- open the slides (Microsoft Powerpoint format)
- copy the ORIGINAL IMAGE (so WITHOUT the lines and labels)
- copy the picture WITH the lines and labels = TEACHER IMAGE
- in paint or photoshop or whatever, get rid of the labels, 3 at a time, by making black rectangles on top of them = ALTERED IMAGE
- in Anki, make a front card with this altered image, and a back card with the teacher image (with all labels on)
- after completing an entire picture, make a 'review' card with as front the ORIGINAL picture (so without any lines, labels, ...) and as back the TEACHER image (so with everything on it)
Contact me for info.