I need someone who can migrate about 850 sharepoint wiki entries from one sharepoint site to another site. You need to be able to navigate your way around the "manage content and structure" component of sharepoint 2010.
The work involves:
• consolidating contect from 6 wiki libraries into 1
• copy and pasting the content of each wiki entry
• finding and updating the links to other documents within each wiki entry (about 40% have links)
• finding the small number of wiki entries (<10%) that contain screenprints and copying them to word 2010 documents not wiki entries
• completing a spreadsheet/checklist of work undertaken
After proving that you have the skills (and attention to detail) to do this, the actual conversion work will need to be done over a single weekend of your choice (or possibly between xmas and new year).
20 freelancers are bidding on average $336 for this job
I have good attention to detail and excellent management of data and data structures, been working with SharePoint for 3 years now and know all that it is needed to complete this assignment.
Hi, I have 6 years of experience in SharePoint Technologies. I have worked on similar kind of content management in SharePoint for a Pharma Company earlier. Provide me an opportunity to work on this. Thank You.
I have understand the project clearly. I am well familiar with internet.I am available 30 hours per week. Timely completion of task will be my [url removed, login to view] give me a chance to prove myself.