Please only bid on this project if you are familiar with bigcommerce or are willing to learn the system on your off time. Thank You
You will be adding a wide range of furniture and home decor products to a website that uses the Bigcommerce platform. All info and photos will be on the manufacturer's website.
5,000 - 10,000 products from 5+ different catalogs/manufacturers.
$0.50 - $0.70 per product
Products can be entered in via online portal or Excel Spreadsheet.
Adding a General Product:
1. A basic descriptive Title for each product (examples will be given)
2. Must enter 3 specific prices for each product, one is the current sale price, the second is the suggested retail price, the third will be the cost.
You will be given a multiplier for each price, example: Cost is $200. To get the sale price we will use a 1.7 multiplier ($200 x 1.7 = $340) It should be entered as $339.99. To get the retail price we will use a 3.0 multiplier ($200 x 2.8 = $560) It should be entered as $559.99
(important: some vendors do require an additional cost of freight. Lets say a products wholesale price is $400, you will ad an additional 10%.. making the cost $440)
Each vendor will be given the appropriate freight increase.
3. Matching the product to the right Category(s) Example: Adding a "Sectional" this must be added to the Living Room Category and the Sectional Category. (must select both)
4. Adding the product SKU. Some products only have 1 SKU. If a product group consist of more than one SKU, they all must be added. Example: (this will vary depending on the vendor) A Sofa: SKU: 334001 A Sectional: SKU: 3340012, 3340016, 3340067 Queen Bed Frame: SKU: 4516000 - 4pc Bedrooms set: SKU: 4516000, 110022, 110023, 110024
5. Skip Product Weight (enter 0 for all)
6. The Description (Very Important, must be done right) You will be given a template, and the info must be entered in properly.
Info that must be entered: (all this info should be displayed on manufacturer site/catalog)
-1. Brief description of the product IF available
-2. Pieces that are included
-3. Dimensions of each piece
-4. Warranty Info (this will be preselected info per vendor)
-5. Other available info on the product. (ie Available in other colors, different facing chaise or add ons like a pull out bed)
-6. Adding " *Some Assembly is Required". (this will vary by vendor)
-7. Adding the materials or Features
7. Adding Photos (3 or more of main product, plus set photos)
8. Inventory (Select - "Do not track")
9. Product Options (this will be blank for most products)
ex: Queen Bed Frame -- Product Options will consist of Nightstand(s), Dresser, Mirror and Chest.
ex: Sectional -- Product options of Ottoman, Upgrade to a Pull Out Bed.. etc.
ex: 5pc Dining Set -- Product option of adding Bench
10. Under Other details
-1. Select the correct Brand Name
-2. Enter info for Search Engine Optimization (this will consist of 1. Page Title 2. Meta Keywords 3. Meta Description 4. Proper Product URL) The product title will be copied and pasted into these 3 fields
-3 Enable Google Shopping, select proper category
Recommend using an Excel file for a quick calculation of cost, sale price and MSRP
95 freelancers are bidding on average $3487 for this job
Hello sir, i have 8 members team and all have good experience of big commerce and also we can start work right now, just give us one chance we will do our best,thanx
Dear sir, I am well experienced freelancer in Big commerce. I am honest and dedicated person as well. I can provide very best service in this task. Let is discuss to start pls. Best Regards, Jaikumar
Hi there, I’ve checked the project details and I can do this perfectly. I have huge experience in working with these projects. Waiting for your quick reply. Look forward to hearing from you soon. Best Regards