ANNUAL REPORT RESEARCH PROJECT
Data to include: Performance Measure Research V6 – Tedstar8
Please review the following scope summary and address the following questions in the course of providing a full quote:
A) Project Scope
The research objective is to identify and enter 5-10 non financial and financial performance variables and their characteristics for small cap to large cap public firms in various industry sectors. The firms are listed on different stock exchanges. The required performance variables are not all financially oriented and are typically not part of financial database records.
The project involves finding and researching the annual reports in specified sectors and sizes to identify specific performance variables. You must also reference and cite the information source. The survey software will track your completion.
No direct contact or interviews are required with any of the firms in this phase of the research.
The research per company may take 5 to 10 minutes depending on your research speed, information sourcing and quick distillation. The survey data entry time will be 3-10 minutes depending on your data entry speed into the web survey instrument.
This project will be of interest to someone who is familiar with business research, corporate financial analysis and governance.
NOTE ON CONDUCTING THE RESEARCH - The research process requires you to obtain, review and read actual annual reports to find the required information. Web scraping or meta data mining is not the method or means to obtain the required information.
You are expected to conduct the work with a minimum of supervision. Confidentiality and non disclosure provisions are part of the Project Agreement.
B) Project Quote based on Volume and Time to Complete
Please quote both the firm fixed cost and indicate the time to complete each sized data set
1) 100 firms
2) 250 firms
3) 500 firms
4) 1000 firms
The preferred timeline is to complete the scope of work for the quote within 10 days of selection.
Payment terms are on completion of the selected data set on a milestone quota basis by meeting full information compliance requirements for each submitted firm.
1. Please provide your resume or experience profile?
2. What past project or job have you done that is most like this one and why?
3. Do you have access to financial, business research or stock exchange databases?
4. Based on your knowledge and experience, identify specific areas and sources where would you look to find information on certain performance measures for specific small cap, mid cap and large cap firms.
5. Define performance indicator.
6. Define business model characteristics.
7. Select which market cap segment you would prefer to focus the research on.
8. Do you have any issues signing a Confidentiality Agreement?
9. Outline any specific questions you have.
10. Indicate any suggestions you have for conducting the research.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $713 for this job
Hi there, I am a Chartered Accountant with over a decade experience in financial modeling and Equity research for the largest investment banks globally. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks, RRC
Hi, Can we discuss the project further? I have done similar project and understood the project outline. Please give me a chance. A trial will convince you. Looking forward to work with you.
I have done Annual Report research & confident to assist you on this project. Job will be completed accurately within the time limit. You can trust my work and award to start from now. Thanks