I need to log how many hours I worked in the last 12 months, based on the first and last email that I sent each day of the last year.
I have two spreadsheets:
- One with the time of all the emails I sent in the last 12 months
- One where we need to log the time that I worked (and the way to log time is different depending if it is a week day or a weekend).
Weekdays (Monday – Friday)
The first email of the day should me marked as the first hour working, if it’s before 9am. If it’s after 9am, the day should start counting at 9am.
The day ends with the last email of the day, or at 6pm, if there are no emails after 4pm.
• On March 5th 2018
o The first email is at 7h13. So the day starts at 7am.
o The last email of the is at 9h32pm. So the day ends at 10pm.
o Total hours worked: 7am – 10pm = 15 hours
• ACTION – Log 15 hours on March 5th 2018
Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
One hour for each email sent on that hour.
So, for example:
• On March 4th 2018
• 3 emails sent between 8-9am = 1 hour
• 2 emails sent between 7-8pm = 1 hour
• 16 emails at 10h23pm = 1 hour
• TOTAL: 3 hours
22 freelancers are bidding on average $111 for this job
Hi, - Could I use Google Spreadsheet to copy the content the first sheet content and generate the 2nd sheet? - I can take advantage of the Google Apps script to automatically calculate the time Thanks Ngan Le
As a new freelancer, I would like to prove myself and satisfy my client. This is a perfect opportunity to prove my skills and develop a track record for myself.