I'm an ambitious and passionate entrepreneur who has been featured on Inc., The Huffington Post, and other major publications magazines. I am seeking the top 1% to join our team. This a full-time position and a great opportunity for someone to join a thriving, creative team of individuals. Experience is required - 2+ years minimum. This is the graveyard shift. 9 AM - 6 PM EST Mon-Friday (you get a 1-hour break) - flexible. The most important attribute we seek is communication. If you are nervous about asking questions or do not like to share your opinions - this will not be a good fit.
At Z-Swag we help reconnect disconnected teams and boost employee morale. We’ve worked with Chick-Fil-A, Linkedin, Sony, and some other big boys/girls. This is not one of those, boring corner desk cubicle corporate jobs. We like to have fun but we hustle. Our founder Zee Ali started this company with $800 in 2009. We’re growing fast and are looking for someone meticulously detail-oriented to fill this action-packed role and join our small (yet mighty) team. It is the responsibility of our team members to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like" environment at home location so that they can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Send orders and quote requests to factory partners
- Drafting and sending emails to clients and prospects (shipping info, updates, tracking)
- Request product mockups from our vendor partners
- Order samples and process returns
- Track shipments and prepare shipping estimates
- Create invoices and process payments over the phone
- Prepare presentations
- Manage client orders in company CRM, adding and updating leads in CRM
- Follow up with vendors (confirm ship dates, order acknowledgment, inventory, deadlines)
- Product research via phone, email, and website (quotes, shipping estimates, pricing)
We're looking for someone who has:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively. We are always busy.
- An eye for details. This is a very detailed job position.
- Who can work independently
- Strong English to make a minimum of 15-30 phone calls per day.
- This is a fast-paced job. We are growing fast.
- Excellent English reading, writing skills, and communication skills
- Can clearly follow instructions
- Can perform basic computer troubleshooting.
- Has a curious mind and loves asking questions to understand the big picture and small details.
- Is a techie - you must be computer savvy. You are good with Google documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and simply don’t get slowed down by technical stuff… you just figure things out. You are the kind of person that your friends ask you to please help set up wifi. No technology seems too difficult for - you.
- Stable fast speed internet connection: preferably 15MBS or higher
- Backup internet connection: Wifi stick or portable internet kit /pocket wifi
- Backup access to the local cafe, hotel, or friends location when the internet is not working
- The computer must have an anti-virus software
- Webcam and noise-canceling headset. We have 1 team video call per day for 15 mins.
- Having a smartphone for an emergency situation to contact your manager through email/text, etc
- A backup generator for emergencies
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher or an equivalent
- Ram: 4GB or higher
- Hard disk: minimum of 250GB free space
- Windows or Mac - we like both.
If this sounds like your kind of position, then you’re our kind of guy or gal! We’ll show you how to smash through your goals and reach far beyond them. At Z-Swag - we will be committed to your long-term personal and professional growth and stability.