I need you to do some data entry for me.
This job requires you to have the application "Scanner Pro" by Readdle installed on your iOS device.
The job specifications are as follows:
- You will use the photos provided in the attachment
- Each photo has multiple documents. For the final result, each document must be it's own PDF
- You need to carefully adjust the edges and corners of each document. Adjusting brightness or contrast will sometimes be required if the original document has faded away
- In your bid, use the word claustrophobic if you have read through the entire description and have an iOS device with Scanner Pro installed
- If the original document was in color, use either the "Color Document" or "Color Photo" setting in the app - whichever looks better
- If the original document was in black and white, use the "Black & White Document" setting in the app
- Almost all documents in the photos have a date. This date needs to appear in the name of the PDF
- The format of the date should be YYYY-MM-DD. If no Year is visible in the original document, use 1980 as the year for the filename
I have provided 2 output examples from the file Documents 06 so you can understand how it should be done