GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Responsible for specimen receipt and preparation, records creation, reporting of results and transferring data to accounts receivable. Ensures all patient data is obtained and maintained in accordance with all applicable HIPAA regulations.
1. Performs all of the following:
· enters test requisition data into computer creating an accessioning record which includes: patient demographics and physician data, test requests, ICD- 9CM code, and testing priority;
· initiates an audit trail if any data required for the accessioning record is missing or ambiguous. The trail is initiated from the billing menu when accessioning data is transferred to accounts receivable;
· produces bar code labels
· affixes replicates of labels to test requisition and specimen (blood or other) containers;
· prepares specimens for testing by centrifuging tubes for tests requiring serum or plasma;
· distributes specimens to appropriate departments for analysis;
· communicates with extended care facility (ECF) to correct, clarify, or add any information found to be in question or missing on the test requisition;
· communicates with the Laboratory Director and/or the Compliance Officer if accessioning irregularities have not been resolved at the time of accessioning.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
I have first class degree in accountancy in university of [login to view URL] also a have completed [login to view URL] iam reading chartered corporate(last)level and MBA in [login to view URL] also i worked in a big audit firm in the [login to view URL] More
I am a qualified Certified Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Financial analyst Finalist. My qualifications and experiences make me a better fit for this job role. Regards, Waqas
i'm student of open university sri lanka & i ' m following management degree. And part qualified ICASL. And have 1 1/2 year audit [login to view URL] think do this job from my best & 100% accuracy.