We are a Superyacht Recruitment company looking for reliable freelancers to monitor, maintain and build our ever growing database of super yachts. You will need to be fluent in English, both spoken and written. An interest in yachts would be a huge benefit. Training and support will be provided.
The job involves:
1. Building profiles of newly constructed yachts. This includes basic statistics and photos (with credits).
2. Monitoring new yachts that are added to the system by clients. Approving (or not) and building profiles.
3. Monitoring yacht name changes and linking yacht profiles.
4. Completing yacht profiles already on the system.
5. Reporting to management any discrepancies.
6. Reporting to management any fake profiles or misleading profiles.
7. You will be working on a Silver Stripe CMS system.
This may lead to much more work within the company.
We are offering a trial first and will be giving NZD100 for one days work completing 100 of these profiles or as many as you can. THIS SALARY WILL INCREASE.
You will be an individual NOT A TEAM. Perfect spoken and written UK English. We are looking to grow a good relationship with the person we hire and there will be a lot of further on-going work.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $7/hour for this job
The Data given is kept confidential with best accuracy and provided in [login to view URL] task given would be surely undertaken with great opportunity to give our best and give you more trusting feeling from our side.
My fast typing is one of my best [login to view URL] time is my best advantage for this [login to view URL] i completed few projects of MS Excel at my [login to view URL] if you are interested,let me prove myself to you.
i have read your given detail briefly please contact me for further detail.i m a web developer and also doing some data entry task efficiently that's why i m interesting in this job.
I worked as a mis executive as well as a hr executive.I am good at sourcing and well profiles.I am good at [login to view URL] typing speed is good enough.