I am looking for someone skilled in data scraping / web scraping to obtain information on specialist doctors who work are registered to operate at 12 hospitals in Western Sydney. Could they please use Python or a similar language.
We would like the person to provide the data sources (attached and listed below) for select specialist doctor fields and cross reference the data through obtaining it via a number of sources (also listed below).
Could the person also please provide the source code for the scraper in case we need to update in the future.
1. Search Healthshare [url removed, login to view] and healthengine [url removed, login to view]
Search for “[type of surgeon] and [suburb name] e.g. Orthopaedic Surgeon in Liverpool”
2. Search each hospital independently
Westmead Private Hospital: [url removed, login to view] - all doctors listed here and you can search by specialisation. Follow this up by checking this list to see if any are missing - [url removed, login to view]
Norwest Private Hospital
[url removed, login to view] - select Norwest Private Hospital. All doctors listed here and you can search by specialisation
Sydney Southwest Private Hospital: [url removed, login to view]
Strathfield Private Hospital: [url removed, login to view]
Castle Hill Day Surgery: [url removed, login to view]
Liverpool Day Surgery: [url removed, login to view]
Campbelltown Private Hospital: [url removed, login to view]
3. Personal website
Google the doctor’s name and go to their personal website and fill in any of the data gaps
The data points required are in the attached document and are also listed below:
· First name
· Last name
· Photo (full URL to image) – If can’t find a photo of their face, please include their medical practice logo
· Degree initials (e.g. MBBS, PHD)
· Type of specialist doctor (e.g. plastic surgeon, orthopaedic surgeon)
· Areas of interest / areas of sub-specialisation (e.g. an orthopaedic surgeon may sub-specialise in total hip arthroplasty, Osteoarthritis Knee, a plastic surgeon may specialist in Hand surgery etc)
· Languages spoken
· University obtained degree
· Year obtained degree or year became a Fellow (i.e. finished all of their training). Some websites may list this as ‘years of experience’. Please make it clear what the number is referring to of the above options
· Any additional information (e.g. the paragraphs outlining their experience and interests)
· Email (This can be found by typing the doctor’s name into google and going to their personal website. This will require some more research than the others (e.g. it isn’t listed in the directories) but it is very important)
· Address of consultation rooms or ‘practice location’ (i.e. where they meet patients for their consultation. This may be a suite number at a hospital)
· Hospitals work at / affiliations (this may include more than one hospital- please list all hospitals they work at, even if they aren’t in Western Sydney. For example, if a doctor works at Liverpool Hospital, Norwest Private and St Vincent’s Private (which isn’t in Western Sydney), please list all of the hospitals
· All sources of information (please provide website links).
Thank you in advance.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
hello I'm an expert in web scraping and I'm ready to scrap the data you need I will scrap all the Data in 48 hours after you hire me my rate is 110 AUD per 1000 entries OR doctor info thanks
Hello sir, I have experience on web scraping and automatons Will write a python script to collect the requested data. Please check my profile for previous jobs and reviews Thanks!
Hi, I have a lot of experience with web scraping. Particullary python and scrapy framework. Message me if you need a reliable individual for your project.
Hi, I am exppereinced data scientict and expoerience in python and R. check those websites and my sample code works perfecly ( which I can share draft result if you want )