Diablo Expert - MMO Shop content management
$2-8 USD / hour
ItemForge MMO Shop is looking for Diablo experts with very good English and attention to details. Currently our flag games are Diablo 2, Diablo 3 and Diablo 4.
Job is adding/updating products in online store, using provided source files and/or given sources:
1) correct any errors and typos (especially outdated info/options);
2) paste the right info into the right place to make navigation through offers as easy as possible (attributes/filters, keywords/SEO etc.);
3) add or at least make a list of missing info: more information/explanation, photos, variations etc.
We could also use a less knowledgeable person to help with easier assistant tasks such as screenshot cropping, D2R trading, order delivery and customer support.
Minimum 95% quality is required, which means that out of 100 products (offers are usually short), you can make maximum of 5 mistakes like: double space/typos/ctrl+v gone bad etc. Product's name and price must be 100% correct, there can also be no impossible item combinations/options.
You need a very good English, solid internet education (know all the tools and how to use them), basic math, focus and attention to detail. Your salary will be based on your experience and results. If you do well, long-term and full-time position will be offered.
You need to be expert in either game (thousands of hours spent), guidelines:
D2: Know every useful item, their attributes and price (someone who became rich via trading should have that knowledge);
D3: Know all popular builds, stats priority that apply to all of them and which item enables which build (someone with 5000+ paragon should have that knowledge);
D4: You may learn it from scratch but don't bother suggesting it if you haven't done it with at least one big game in the past.
- A lot of freedom and/or flexible hours.
- Long term: this job is for years - the game may change, but the players remain the same!
- Wide variety of interesting tasks, no day is the same.
- Challenging projects for the brightest.
- 30 paid days off (of your choice) a year so you can celebrate holidays of your country/religion and/or take vacation(s).
- Attention to details.
- Passion for MMO games.
- Ability to read, adapt and learn fast (games change all the time, you need to stay up to date).
- Minimum 20-40h a week (many positions have flexible hours).
- At least communicative English (content creators need professional level).
- Scheduled overtime every few months (after new season/patch is released).
- Stable internet + PC able to handle the newest MMO games.
- Striving to improve and be better every day.
- Never making the same mistake twice.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Ability to focus on task at hand without tunnel vision.
Need all of the following information in your offer (failing to provide a clear answer to any of them will most likely cause your application to be auto-declined):
1. Which position are you applying for, why that one? Which responsibility do you find the most/the least appealing? What will you be doing most of the time (what do you think this position is all about)?
2. Typing speed (words/strokes per minute via 10fastfingers - best out of 3).
3. Experience in online gaming industry and Diablo knowledge.
4. Your MMO accomplishments (only list impressive things that take thousands of hours).
5. Weekly and yearly availability (how many hours and days per week you want to work and for order delivery positions, also how many hours you will be available).
6. Preferred trial and long-term hourly price.
7. Can you play without ping issues on servers located in Europe and America? (try Diablo Immortal and make some levels on BOTH game modes).
8. Cover letter (Why do you want this job? What makes you the right fit? Why should we give you a chance?).
9. Previous work experience and where you are from.
10. PC & internet specifications.
If you think you have what it takes, don't hesitate to apply!
Project ID: #36683906
About the project
24 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
I propose offering freelance Excel services, leveraging my expertise in data analysis, spreadsheet automation, and advanced functions to deliver efficient and accurate solutions.
I'm a data entry operator. I have some experience of excel and my typing speed is to good. If you will give me this work i will give you my 100 percent also i will complete this project with the avaliable tym duration.