Evaluate the following website: [url removed, login to view]
1. Evaluate how accessible diversity-related material is on this Web site. Is there a direct link from the home page? What type of results does entering the term “diversity” in a search box yield? Or, do you have to explore on your own? Sometimes searching under “careers” or “press releases” may produce some diversity-related results. On some Web sites, you will have to explore deeply into Web pages to find material related to diversity. What does this say about the organization’s commitment to diversity?
2. Evaluate the usefulness of the diversity information to potential employees, customers, and suppliers. Is the diversity material related to the organization’s business case for diversity, core values, mission, etc. the way that the organization does business? How current is the diversity-related material?
3. Evaluate the appropriateness of the photographs and graphic material that relates to diversity. Some Web sites will feature photographs of diverse employees and customers, yet not link this material to the verbal content. Some reuse the same pictures on different pages, etc.
4. What perceptions might you have about this organization’s commitment to diversity based solely on the Web site? Looking at this Web site, do you think that it encourages or discourages diverse employees to apply for jobs in this organization? Why or why not?
5. What internal management issues can affect the prominence that diversity gets or doesn’t get on an organization’s Web site?
6. Are there any diversity awards listed on the Web site? If so, review the criteria and selection process as presented in the Allard article on awards (from the textbook) or if the award is not mentioned in that article. Evaluate the value of the award through the sponsoring organization’s Web site.
***please include an outline and reference page***
***use this textbook as a reference:
Harvey, C., & Allard, M. (2015). Understanding and Managing Diversity Readings, Cases, and Exercises (6th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Pearson Education Inc.
***refer to the Diversity and Inclusion Awards: A Critical Examination on page 353 of the textbook
***no word count requirement
***AMERICAN ENGLISH PLEASE!***
11 freelancers are bidding on average £439 for this job
Hello, I have read and understood what has to be done in this task. I have sound experience in performing such kind of work ....Hope to hear from you. Have a nice day. Regards, Nidhi