We will give you a Google Sheets file with links to Skillshare sponsorships on YouTube (Columns K to M). You’ll have to go to the videos and see which class and category is being mentioned.
1. Go to the provided links from columns K to M. These links will take you to the part in the YouTube video where Skillshare is being promoted. Each Skillshare mention lasts between 45 to 90 seconds long, you’ll be focusing on that segment of the video only. (we recommend you to go to column S “Mention2” as it's usually where the segment begins).
2. After clicking the link in column S, find the part in the video where the person recommends or mentions a class in Skillshare. You’ll know it when she/he says “I recommend you to take ‘x’ class” or “I took ‘x’ class'', or "one class that I liked was ‘x’”, etc.
3. When you’ve identified the class mentioned, go to [login to view URL] and look for the class. To do that, you can click on “Browse”—> click “all classes”—> Go to the search bar and type the name of the class.
4. Open the class you're looking for and go to the URL where you’ll find the SKU (SKU= The number after the forward-slash (/)
- URL: [login to view URL]
- SKU: 436293816 )
Once you've found the SKU in the URL of the class mentioned, copy the SKU and paste it in column O “SKU 1 (mentioned in the video)”
5. Go back to the video and look if the person in the video mentioned a second Skillshare class. If another class is mentioned, repeat step 4 and paste the SKU for the second class in column P “Potential SKU 2 (Another recommendation in the video)”. If not, move to step 6.
TIP: There's a low chance a second class is mentioned, so just move on if there isn't.
6. Go back to the video and look if the person mentioned a category
The YouTube creator can say something like: "You can pretty much learn anything you want on Skillshare, like animation, design, lifestyle, business, and more").
Write the name of the first category in column N “Category mentioned”.
7. Populate column U with the date in which each SKU and category was added.
9. If a video is private, removed or unavailable because of some reason, go to Column V 'Comments' and add a note indicating it. Example: VIDEO UNAVAILABLE
8. Repeat the process for 6,500 videos.
The task should take you no longer than 127 hrs or 1.16 minutes per video.
If you can't find the Skillshare segment, go to the video and click the three dots next to "Save" just above the "Subscribe" button. Open the transcript, click ctrl F, and type "Skillshare". Click on the word to go to each moment when it was mentioned.
If there’s no class mentioned in the video, add the SKU of a class shown in the video.
You can change the playback speed of a YouTube video to 2X to find the segment faster by clicking settings---> Playback Speed---> 2X
The ideal freelancer:
- Is fluent in English
- Can start immediately;
- Is agile with computers, more specifically with data entry;
- Has time availability for future collaborations;
- Is flexible, quick, and reliable;
- Has a good internet connection.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Hi,I have read all the descriptions about your project,Let's go start work when you reply my proposal. I assure you that I can done your project with 100 % accuracy and within timelines. Thank you.
I have read the description, I am ready to finish the 6500 videos details I am fluent in English, agile with computers and searching I have checked the example Regards