Position: School Management Systems Information Researcher
Job Task: Research information about School Management Systems used by local-based
cram/tuition schools and education companies including some language schools in your country
Vacancy: 1 for each country (Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia)
Compensation:10,000 JPY to 30,000 JPY per country (negotiable depending on the quality
*When applying to this offer, please let us know about how many systems exist or you know in each country. If you can find more than we assume, we will reconsider the payment amount.
• must be currently living in either of the following countries: Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia
• preferably with background in working with schools/cram schools and experienced using the school's online management system
• proficient in English
• Knowledgeable in MS excel
• with a working computer and an active email address
The successful applicant will create a comprehensive list of school management systems used by:
1. local cram/tuition schools,
2. public/private schools, and
3. education companies
The following information must be provided:
• Name of the management system
• Name of the producer(maker)
• Product website
• the name of the schools or companies using the system (popularity in the country in general)
• selling price of the management system
• link to access trial account/version
The applicant is expected to encode all information in an MS Excel sheet provided by the employer. Once completed, the applicant will email the excel file to the employer and wait for approval of work.
Please take note that you must research, as many as possible, systems
used by local education entities.
See the attached file for your reference.
If you think that you are qualified for this task, apply for this job.