We are a global based company with a large network of Market Researchers. We are looking to expand our network of part-time Market Researchers. We monitor the latest food & beverage launches around the world. The job involves visiting grocery stores, monitoring the local trade and consumer press (also TV ads) and country-specific websites. All the information is collected and entered into our database as well as digital pictures that you will be uploading. Our network is extensive, but we are always interested in expanding it.
• Good knowledge of English.
• Perfect typing and computer skills (Excel, Internet) required.
• Your own digital camera is a plus.
• Experience in taking pictures (please send us two of your own photographs to show us your skills).
You will go to assigned supermarkets in the city where you are located and find products that are new and innovative, and purchase them. From this, you will take photographs of the products, following the guidelines that we will provide you. Furthermore, you will upload these pictures on our own database account and enter the details about the product, following the guidelines that will be sent to you when starting. We pay a fixed amount per product that you upload, and additionally we reimburse all expenses of products that you purchase. You can consume the products that you buy (after filling out the form on our database and uploading the required pictures). Depending on your monthly target, the job should take a few hours per week. The job is ongoing, but a minimum commitment of 3 months is required.
Please respond to this job opening by email at network@[login to view URL] and please answer these eight questions in the email:
1. What country and city are you from?
2. Do you have a driver’s license?
3. Do you have a digital camera?
4. What interests you most about this position?
5. Why did you choose for the food and beverage industry?
6. What is your experience with entering data online?
7. How comfortable are you with taking photos and uploading them online?
8. What are your 3 most important skills that you believe you would bring to our company?
Please attach two of your own photographs in this email, to show us your photography skills.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Master [login to view URL] at photography and [login to view URL] drive license in [login to view URL] experience in typing and [login to view URL] in word and [login to view URL] can do layout design in professional software like indesign.
Hello, The e-mail with answers and photos is sent This seems like a great opportunity for me to start freelancing. I hope you'll consider hiring me. Best regards.