We are hiring a freelance Business Analyst to join our project team. You will report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and
• Gathering critical information from meetings and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with managerial staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
• Actively pursuing in business or related field or an MBA.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
29 freelancers are bidding on average £9/hour for this job
We are hiring a freelance Business Analyst to join our project team. You will report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documentin... Read More