We are a company doing GIB Fixing, Stopping and Painting.
Quantity takeoffs are used to provide quantities for GIB fixing, stopping, external and internal painting required for a construction project.
We are searching for an Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional time management skills. You will be expected to do a quantity takeoff on architectural drawings provided, using Bluebeam Revue (which we can provide). The data will be exported to an Excel Template, from which you will do Purchase Orders to the relevant trades, as well as Quotes for the clients.
To be a successful Assistant, you should be proficient with computers and software, such as MS Excel, Adobe PDF and, if possible, Xero. You should be trustworthy, efficient, thorough and accurate with good communication skills in English.
The necessary training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Do digital measurements on drawings provided.
• Export Takeoff to an Excel file (Template will be provided).
• Generate Purchase Orders for the Fixers, Stoppers and Painters.
• Generate a Quote for the client.
• Liase with dedicated office person.
• Experience as a Virtual Assistant.
• Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
• Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
• Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software.
• You need a Bluebeam Revue License which we can provide.
• To train/communicate, we will need to use software so both sides can see each other screens.
• Having two screens to work on simultaneously, would be best.
*Removed by Admin*
15 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
Greetings! I am a Chartered Accountant (CPA equivalent) with bronze level certification from Xero. I am keen to help you here in maintaining books on Xero. Look forward to hear from you. Thanks, RRC
i have over 10 years of experience working on Excel and other Microsoft applications . i am very fast and effective as well as accurate.i can do this fast and correct.