I need some desktop research undertaken. I would like to understand the paid membership models of Australian not for profit organisations e.g. where someone pays money to become a member and receives something each year for being a member. If the organisation is donation or fundraising only, I am not interested. It must have a paid membership option.
Details for each should include:
- Organisation name
- Link to the organisation’s website
- Location of organisation - state or province and country (note that I am mostly interested in Australia, but a couple of international not for profits are okay)
- Organisation type e.g. health, sporting, suffering of animals, human rights, education
- Levels of membership offered
- Cost/fee for each level of membership
- Length of membership before renewal
- What is included in each level of membership/what does the new member receive e.g. booklet, membership card, movie passes, dinner vouchers, member magazine?
- Does the organisation ask for donations (yes/no)?
- Does the organisation do fundraising (yes/no)? If so, what do they do?
- Anything else that is interesting about the organisation e.g. does the organisation have shops e.g. Salvation Army has second hand stores
Not for profit organisations that I definitely want included are World Vision, Cancer Council Australia, RSPCA, National Heart Foundation, Vision Australia, Caritas Australia, Assistance Dogs Australia, Fred Hollows Foundation, Australian Red Cross, Australian Men’s Shed Association, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Lifeline, The Smith Family, Brisbane Broncos, Occupational Therapy Australia, Australian Property Institute, Anglicare, CanTeen Australia, Surf Life Saving Foundation, Unicef Australia, RACQ, YMCA, Feed the Children, Speld Qld, Glenelg Football Club, WWF Australia, Oxfam Australia, Returned Services League Australia.
Information in Microsoft Excel is fine, or a table in a Microsoft Word document is required. I need to be able to work with the information post receiving it.