In Progress

Research for child care centers

I need a research on all child care centers in australia. I have attched an excel which has instructions on how you need to proceed with the research/data entry. You will need to monitor how many centres you find.

However, there will be milestones decided for this project. The first milestone needs to be completed by 12 march. In which you will be covering 25% of the work. Once I have reviewed the work, I shall ask you to proceed for the remainder of the work.

For first milestone you need to find only NSW QLD and WA child care centers.

iam providing you with the link where you can find the information for NSW. It contains a listing of all child care centres in NSW and has all information - including # places (under the 'description' area) [url removed, login to view]

(You need to select a suburb and then click on 'child care' link on right hand 'subjects' menu.)

The link to a database of all QLD child care centres

[url removed, login to view]

This will help you with the # places.

For the first milestone to be delivered by 12th March you will need to have provided details for all the centres listed on a minimum of 39 councils for NSW, 36 councils for QLD and 36 councils for WA.

As each council has mulitple centres the number of centres you will be reporting on is much greater. (You can use the links I provided to check the total numbers.) But say for example, if there are an average of 8 child care centres per council, for NSW you should have at least 312 centres reported for your first milestone, but the more the better.

I am looking for help with basic online research and collating this information in a spreadsheet. The research is on a specific type of community centre (details will be disclosed to the winning bidder) throughout Australia and you will find over 90% of the required information online. The remaining 10% of information you will need to contact the centres individually and request this information. There are approximately 2700 to 3000 of these centres in Australia.

This is the information I need for every centre:

1. state

2. municipality/council name

3. type of centre

4. address

5. coordinator/manager name

6. email address

7. web address

8. # places

You will be provided with a web address for the central data source from which all other relevant data links are easily found.

This project will be managed using the Escrow system, with specific milestones agreed with the service provider prior to starting.

Accuracy and delivery within your deadline is of prime importance. Excellent communication skills and good spoken English is also required.

Please provide a fixed fee price for the project, but also indicate how long this project will take to complete. Also please state what hourly rate you have based your pricing on.

Thank you for your interest in this project!

Accuracy and delivery within your deadline is of prime importance.

thanks Cris.

Skills: Data Entry

See more: childcare data entry, you by your numbers, work wa, work search australia, work in wa australia, work in qld, work in nsw, with communities, which is prime numbers, which are prime numbers, where to find work in australia, where to find a project manager, where can i find research help, what should i ask for, what prime numbers are there, what is web research, what is the use of prime numbers, what is the prime number of 36, what is prime number example, what is escrow service, what is escrow reporting, what is a prime number example, what is an escrow service, what is all the prime numbers, what are the prime numbers of 12

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) atlanta, United States

Project ID: #236465