Job Description for a Sales Administrator for Crypto and Payments Processing Business
JOB TITLE: ECOMMERCE ADMINISTRATOR
Cryptocoin5 Limited is involved in the start-up of a Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency exchange and is currently in the business of Payment Processing and Remittances. The cryptocurrency business is a start-up venture and growing profitably alongside the existing payment processing business but is expected to become the revenue generator of the business within the next 6 months.
We offer: $450.00 Basic Salary per month plus fantastic monthly bonuses of up to $10,000 per month when targets are met. The working hours are UK time 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
We urgently need a self-starting Sales Administrator who thrives on working in an ultrafast paced, deadline critical environment. They must be able to work remotely to assist the sales function by taking responsibility for all administrative elements that are required to meet business objective. Supplier and clients and applying for new accounts. You will be reporting to the joint owners of the business and we require someone who understands the practical meaning of being pro-active and they need to ensure that they are self-motivated/managed and possess the ability to be able to understand the next steps required to be able to complete their job function. Our aim is to deliver a 5-star service to our clients and deliver a professional experience for all clients and suppliers – Consistently.
Key Measurable & Tasks
• Meet the objectives of new supplier or client account opening
• Complete merchants Account Applications
• Gather and check full KYC packs and have the ability to understand if the accuracy of
information submitted is corrects.
• Customer Service skills – liaising/follow up phone calls with clients
• Working knowledge of Ecommerce Businesses
• IT savvy and comfortable with Spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop
• Excellent English written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to understand our business requirements and objectives, evaluate these and be able
to set priorities
• Quick Learner and Self Starter
• Confident, Punctual and since working remotely always available
• Providing great Customer service on a consistent basis
• Polite and patient
• Attention to detail is key as is learning from mistakes to ensure they are not repeated
• Customer Service - taking responsibility to investigate issues to a satisfactory conclusion
and communicating the result to the customer and Sales Managers.
• Processing legal agreements and filing all forms/KYC/Applications through the relevant
Google Drive or Dropbox systems
• Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly Updates on progress of tasks.
• Drawing insights from the day’s work and liaising with the owners with your feedback
• Chase client for KYC and maintain excellent customer relations whilst doing so.
• General Admin tasks to be completed accurately and on time, including; form filling, customer or supplier escalations etc.
As we are a small but growing firm your responsibilities are but not limited to the ones listed above. These may change as new practices or ways of operating are put in place.
Sales/Customer service 1-3 years