In short, I have ~230 .pdfs with two general data table structures that I need scraped an input into .csv files.
I am an economist working to understand if changes in electricity supply and demand will impact the reliability of our electricity grid. To do this I need to transfer some reliability data from pdfs into csv files for analysis.
Explanation of needs (as described from the example pdf included):
1. Each pdf represents a 'city', and on page 6 there are two variables ('Circuit Type', 'Sum of Customers'). I need these values scraped for each circuit, and the number of customers totaled for each city.
2. Starting on page 14 there are two general sets of values that need to be captured. In this case you will see the row 'Adelanto', corresponding to the city, and in this row moving across the columns there are values corresponding to the reliability measures for different time periods. I need this row scraped.
3. Still on page 14, below 'Adelanto' there are six rows corresponding to percentages that describe the origin of the reliability measure. I need all these values scraped.
4. Moving to the next page, and all remaining pages, there are circuit level measures exactly like what were scraped on page 14 (needs 2 and 3). Needs 2 and 3 will be repeated for all the remaining pages of the pdf.
5. Needs 1 to 4 will be repeated for all ~230 pdfs.
I know this can be done using a pdf scraper (e.g. Tabula), and predicated on experience, this task shouldn't take longer than 10 hours. Upon contracting, I will provide you with my data format preference.
59 freelancers are bidding on average $114 for this job
Hello sir, we can finish this job within 10 hour just give us one chance we will do our [url removed, login to view] Relevant Skills and Experience yes Proposed Milestones $55 USD - milestone
hi, i see your attached file, i can all 4 points for 230 pdf, can we discus more in PM? Relevant Skills and Experience i Proposed Milestones $30 USD - P i