Currently all of our products have a pdf manual which customers can download. We want to change this to confluence. Confluence is part of the atlassian stack (jira). Confluence has a word importer that can be used. The work that needs to be done
This is a manual process, below are the steps do so.
1. Determine product name and language from folder name or pdf document name
2. Create new page with product name and language relation from above
3. Open pdf and save to word .docx
4. Import in confluence
5. If there is an image size error save to old .doc format and import again
6. Important! Verify data and layout and adjust where needed to make sure the confluence page will have the same look and feel as the pdf
Point 1 to 5 should only take a few minutes per product page. The import does a good job so point 6 if you have 2 screens is just checking the difference and add some enters or formatting without confluence.
In total we have around 400 manuals to be added but we need to still investigate this
example pdf attatched
example confluence page from importer for this pdf
22 freelancers are bidding on average $159 for this job
Hello. I understand the requirements of this project and I am interested to work on it. I am a reliable freelancer, focused on quality and accuracy. Kindly consider my proposal. Thank you.
Hello, Good day! I can complete the project within your specified deadline. You are rest assured of the quality of my work. You can check my profile for review. Thank you.
What distinguish me from others is my honesty and passion towards my work. I will work with full commitment and you will not repent on your decision of selecting me for your work.