Hi, I run a website and Ebay store doing 80-100 orders per month.
Currently my partner and I work full time, so our business phone goes unanswered.
We miss about 3-7 calls a day. These are typically warm leads, hot leads, product enquiries, and technical difficulties in placing an order.
Looking for an Australian based VA / CSO that we can divert the business phone so that it gets answered, and we can provide good customer service.
Must be based in Australia please with great english, phone, and email skills.
- answering the phone & responding to enquiries. As you get familiar with the business you will be able to handle these on your own. Initially just take a message, and I can help you respond.
- quotations & product enquiries. Lots of people call with question about a product and it is an easy conversion to get them to buy.
- creating shipping labels. Take the orders on Ebay and through the website (2-6 per day on average), and create the shipping labels using Australia Post MyPost website. Email them to me so that I can print them and despatch the goods.
- basic bookkeeping into Quickbooks online. Very easy I will train you to do this, but creating invoices where needed, and reconciling the sales receipts from the website to the bank account.
- follow up on quotes by phone and email.
Would like to pay an hourly rate. I understand that the work itself will be sporadic and not in 1 hour blocks, but you will need to estimate the hours in total. Can negotiate a commission on incremental sales where you are wholly responsible for the sale.
Look forward to hearing from Australian based applicants. Applicants from other countries will not be considered.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi There, I have 2 years experience in Customer Support - I am from New Zealand though currently living in Bali, Indonesia which has a similar time zone to Australia so I hope I can help!