I'm looking for someone who can work independently, remotely, and is east-coast US based for duties along a variety of tasks. Most of the tasks are business-related, but also sometimes personal. Essentially similar to an executive assistant or general office manager.
Examples of duties:
- facilitate follow-ups, simple marketing tasks
- research companies in china who manufacture flash water heaters and present a variety of solid options
- help to organize certain files
- build charts or diagrams (but not highly technical)
- need someone creative, good with writing, excellent professional communication skills
- book and confirm appointments
- research and/or book hotels, etc.
- Help me with my own project management duties, but only in a clerical way (not actually managing the projects)
- Edit blog posts or articles for publishing
- Small amount of website maintenance
The right person for the job would be extremely proactive and creative, thinks before acting (not just an order-taker) and helps me keep myself organized and productive and focused on the key things I need to handle.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $19/hour for this job
Dear sir, As a new freelancer but with full time job as sourcing manager more than 10 years before, hope we can work together and I believe we will both be happy for this work.