We are seeking to hire an energetic, efficient and team-oriented Virtual Assistant to join our Recruitment Business to support the Director as an EA, providing support with varied administrative, marketing and organisational tasks.
We are a newly established business with experienced, reputable, honest and principled Directors. We are looking for a efficient, honest and trustworthy person to join our family/friend based business.
This is a great opportunity for an administrative professional to grow with a company that values flexibility and work life balance, as well as the advancement of its employees and will offer pay rises to those who demonstrate advancement.
Main Responsibilities and Requirements include;
· Proficient use in Microsoft word to format documents and CV's (important).
· Organise meetings and have full diary management responsibility for one Director.
· Use/learn how to use our CRM (create files, contacts, deals, manage contact list, etc).
· Manage Directors emails and provide customer support/information by email using Outlook.
· Must have microphone for a virtual meeting over Skype with Director every day to organise tasks.
· Most tasks will be web related hence your must have your own PC and have good, reliable access to the internet.
· Digital marketing and advertisement maintenance and social media administration.
Applicants MUST READ / WRITE / SPEAK ENGLISH.
Hours/Days Of Work
Weekly Days - Monday - Friday.
Work Hours: 40 hours total per week
Daily working hours: Can be flexible (Depending on your time zone), however 8 hrs total per day, ideally 8.30 - 5.30 however can be flexible between 7am to 7pm the Sydney, Australia time. To be agreed with Director and the applicant.
62 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
I have worked as VA before, so I can be a good suit for this project. I would be glad to chat with you and to tell you more about myself as well as learn more about this job.
Hi I have been working as virtual assistant and possess almost 10 years of professional experience. Please share your project details as I could start and finish it soon. Regards, Rakesh
Hello, I have some experience with your work. I usually can catch on to a new job fast as long as the instructions are clear. I can use Excel and research on the internet.