Our company is working on a voice recognition development application and we are seeking speakers of Lithuanian to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
* The work will involve recording short Lithuanian prompts from a WebApp using your own computer or Android smart phone/tablet. (WebApp is not compatible with iPhone/iPad).
* The total recording time will take approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
* The audio files must be successfully uploaded and of good quality.
* Upon completion and after quality check, you will be paid Australian Dollars 12.00 (7.50 Euros)
Only people who meet the requirements should apply.
* Fluent in Lithuanian * Good Wi-Fi connection to upload while doing the recordings
If you or someone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and is interested in contributing to this project, please fill in an Expression of Interest form at [url removed, login to view]
Detailed instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled.
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €23 for this job
i am data entry expert. I active 24 hours. I will complete your job perfectly if you want to award this project to me please send [login to view URL] you