International media company is looking for Europe based freelancers to collect, record, and submit data related to TV-watching.
Overall, we are looking for highly motivated applicants who are sharp, detail-oriented, and can work independently.
* You must be based in Europe and have regular, reliable access to a TV and fixed internet connection.
* Clear, confident, and concise communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Must be technology and media-savvy.
* All applicants must know English.
* Project begins immediately.
* Flexible hours, minimal time commitment.
* Candidate simply need to provide us with access to the TV lineup data of their cable or terrestrial TV services via a hardware device that connects to the set top box
*NO viewing activity is scanned, just the TV channel lineup.
*Once installed and tested, we will pay you 25$ monthly as long as the device remains installed.
* All work will be done remotely with US and client; candidates must be based in Europe.
Project Type: Ongoing project
Other Skills: IT Operations Technical Support
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Do you own a TV and a fixed internet connection?
MUST BE IN EUROPE- NO EXCEPTIONS
MUST HAVE CABLE- NO EXCEPTIONS