I need to get an Excel .xls inventory of all the rings and images on my website from somebody who has worked on data import sheets before. It is important you understand data integrity rules and strict data type.
I have attached an example spreadsheet and an example of the image saves (they all need to be saved individually depending on what shape they are - rings including the stone with the corresponding description) with exactly how I need it. This needs to be started again.
Both the Excel sheet and the ring images folder needs to be collected. All full size images not thumbnails.
I need all items as they are in the sample sheet they are from the ring builder section on [url removed, login to view]
. It is important that the example sheet is followed. All single items need to be on a separate excel sheet.
Can you also please add an extra field with the original sku of the item - all old SKU number need to have sku ID + 4242 (eg. current sku 1324 new sku is 5566, image name should also be corresponding [url removed, login to view])
Please let me know of any questions.
Please send me the first 5 items so that I can make sure they are being done right, then I will give the green light to continue - if it is correct.
Important things to take note of -
1. _type attribute: should be 'simple' for all products
2. _product_websites: should be base
3. collection: should be respective collection on website
4. enable_googlecheckout should be '1' for all products
5. has_options should be 0
6. msrp_display_actual_price_type should have 'use config'
7. msrp_enabled should have 'use config'
8. options_container should have 'Block after Info Column'
9. required_options should have '0'
10. thumbnail should have image name
11. Visibility should have 4
12. _media_attribute_id should be 82
13. _media_image The ring images need to exist for all respective rings and stone types. so when you go into a product - then click on the 'round' cut diamond you have to save that file (FULL SIZE) for the image of the round ring. and do the same for each different ring stone type including ring and stone.
14. _media_is_disabled is missing.
15. Please follow all other convention in excel sheet.
16. Use template headers provided.
I have attached a copy of a working example - there are quite a few hundred items.
Follow the lead of the example please.