MSDS Data Entry Project Team #5
1. Copy information found in a PDF document
2. Pasting that information into the PDF Document Properties fields - editable with a the full version of Adobe PDF (reader will not work).
*** Your bid is for each set of 100,000 MSDS documents ***
You will download ZIP files from our server that contain English language MSDS (material safety data sheet) documents that are in PDF format via FTP.
YOU MUST HAVE A FULL VERSION OF ADOBE ACROBAT TO COMPLETE THE TASK (NOT JUST ACROBAT READER. ANY VERSION 4,5,6,7, 8 OR 9 WILL WORK)
For each PDF document, you will need to do the following:
Click on the Ctrl key and the D key at the same time to bring up the Document Information screen. In this screen you will enter in;
1. TITLE FIELD: The name of the product
2. AUTHOR FIELD: The name of the company
3. SUBJECT FIELD: The date of the MSDS sheet, often found on the top of the first page, or the bottom of the last page (the date may not be available)
4. KEYWORD FIELD: The CAS number(s) on each sheet (the CAS may not be available)
5. When the 4 fields are filled in, you will then click the OK button, and then save the document.
Look at the attached jpg files for examples.
- YOUR BID WILL BE YOUR PRICE PER 100,000 DOCUMENTS
- You will resend the completed documents back to the FTP site where the documents came from (in the completed folder) in the ZIP file
- There are a total of about 150,000 to 300,000 documents.
- You MUST be able to complete at least 100,000 documents per month, but you may complete more.
Download the test files from the files section of this listing.
A completed file looks like the test file: Completed [url removed, login to view]
Please look at the graphics to see what a completed and a not completed file looks like.
YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL OF THE TEST FILES AND SEND US THE RESULTS BEFORE WE WILL CONSIDER YOUR BID.
Post your completed results in a private message.
- Your bid will be your price per 100,000 documents
- Your bid price will be your posted bid price in GAF. A bid price by any other method will not be honored, unless confirmed by CPC.
- You will be allocated 50,000 documents at a time
- Task must be 100% completed per our agreed schedule
- Payment will be made after each set of 50,000 documents is completed.
- Payment through GAF with an Escrow account. Funds will be released after checking for input quality.
- Please consider the following, when applying for this project. We may cancel or terminate the project if the chosen provider is:
1) Ignoring and not responding to our emails within 24 hours
2) Not delivering the Project on time
*** Your bid is per 100,000 documents only, and must be posted in the GAF bid amount field. ***
125 freelancers are bidding on average $1303 for this job
Hello, GAF 11th rank provider here at your service. We have a team of Data Entrt experts which worked on more than 1000 projects and provided excellent result. Please check inbox for detail. Thanks Preeti