So our site forum went down and we lost our backup. I need someone to search google / yahoo / bing to find the posts (if possible) and save the cached page to a file. It's simple... Example link in the list would be "http://www.internettexasholdem.com/poker-forum/reload-advice-needed-vt3552664.html" so a google search of "site:[url removed, login to view] vt3552664" would get you 1 result. Click the "Cached" button and download the file as "reload-advice-needed-vt3552664.html" into the list1 folder (there are only 2 lists).
List 1 has 905 links to be searched.
List 2 has 445 links to be searched.
Total: 1350 Links
It should take less then 30 sec per link (normally about 10 sec a link). It is to be noted that google DOES block after about 180 searches in a few hour span. So you will be expected to use a proxies as needed (or sites like [url removed, login to view]) or other IP changing sites.
I need this project done ASAP due to the fact we don't want to loose our data forever!
Just so everyone is clear on the list, a list of 100 links from list 1 have been attached.
Requirements to get paid:
1) All cached pages that you were able to find need to be upload to my FTP server.
2) I will do a random check of 100 links to insure you did your job (if more then 2 come back wrong or found when you said they can't be found, you will not get paid).
Steps to do this project:
1) Take the first link from the list.
2) Run a google search in the formate "site:[url removed, login to view] vt3552664"
3) If you don't find the cached page, try Yahoo or Bing
4) If you DO find the link at Google / Yahoo or Bing click the cached button
5) Save the page into a folder called list 1 or list 2 (depending on the current list) and name the file the same as the link (like "reload-advice-needed-vt3552664.html").
6) Move to the next link and start back at step 2...
Side note: if you can't find a cached version of the page using one of the three search engines listed, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT LINK. (It might also help to mark in your copy of the list what links you have already searched or that were not found).
When you bid, please start your message with "DG" so I know you can read and your not a spammer :)
12 freelancers are bidding on average $89 for this job
I am very dependable and work well with deadlines. I am seeking a long term relationship with the right buyer. iam highly experienced with this type of jobs.