We have a new site going up and need about 1250 items from our ebay store imported manually to our cart/cms database. So just fill in the entries to our spreadseet (sample attached) and that's it. Looking for 48 hour finish on this.
A few simple rules to follow on it.
1. 1250 Listings or less.
2. Sample Listing: [url removed, login to view]
3. Just copy and paste the Image URL(s) to the Listing.
4. Year1, Year2, etc is derived from the Listing Title.
5. Make sure the spreadsheet is all Text. No hyperlinks or Ebay font.
6. Part # - some Listings will have it, some won't. It will be in the Item Description.
7. Description2 is the same for all Listings, that is why Description1 will be everything that is above the text: "We reproduce a lot of...."
8. Description1 and Description2 need to be condensed to one line.