I have approximately 1000 posts on Wordpress that need images assigned to them. All the images have been uploaded to the wordpress blog and simply need to be featured based on the post name.
1. Check each wordpress post to see if it contains a featured image
2. If no image, select "Set featured image" under "Featured Image"
3. Select Media Library where all images have already been uploaded
4. Search for the image which will have the same name as the post e.g. Post [url removed, login to view]
5. Find the correct image which matches the post name and select "Use as featured image".
6. Close and update post.
There is approximately 1000 posts and each will take approximately 30 seconds. This needs to be done manually and cannot be automated.
37 freelancers are bidding on average $95 for this job
Hello, Sir We Are Well Experienced Wordpress Data Submission and Update Service providers Here, Please Check Your Inbox For More Details Sir Thank You.
Need accurate 1000 feature image posting immediately? So I am ready for you. I am experienced with Wordpress content management system & plugins. So reply me quickly.