I am looking for a really easy to use stock, invoice and accounting program
I am not looking for anything complex, I don’t want SQL Server database – an Excel or Access platform is fine.
This is what I want to do:
1. Enter a stock item showing location, description, picture, department, sku, cost price, selling price (this can be manually adjusted when we invoice the customer in case we don’t sell at the price we put in at this stage – ie discounts)
2. Quickly do an invoice showing our details, LOGO, customer details, invoice number prefixed with 1077, pick the item from stock (database), be able to change selling price, show method of payment, show delivery address, have a section for the customer to sign on delivery, show a section to manually add delivery price. Free comments section is also needed to we can write notes. Invoices to be printed or sent to pdf so we can email
3. Stock transfer – if we need to transfer some stock (without sale, showing a reason for instance damage, stolen, returned etc), same as above.
4. Input all invoices for supplies such as goods, water, rent, rates etc (a full list will follow). So when we get an invoice we batch post from drop down menus (what its for, how it was paid.
5. All sales will be recorded when we do an invoice as shown above in number 2.
6. I want to be able to run the following reports
• Profit and loss account
• Directors loan account (when we pay for an invoice we either pay for it through our bank or directors loan account) – I want to be able to show a report on the level of the directs loan account at any one time.
• Stock report – everything we have in stock inc cost, purchase date, selling price, margin, picture etc)
• Sales for a period (showing % profits)
• Department sales (showing % profits)
• Location sales and stock (showing % profits)
• Department stock levels (show % of overall stock)
• Remember when doing profit and loss, we use the stock figure from stock bought to date less stock sold plus stock on hand. We don’t sell everything we buy in the same period as it was bought so we have to have a facility to show what we physically sell.
• All reports to export to excel so we can use the info as well as PDF
• I also want the option to show graphs so I can see performance etc
• User interface is to be like a windows program – NOT a spreadsheet.
• One user is fine
• Password protected
• Backup and restore from a flash drive
* A report on who we owe money to
7. Show our full details registration number, address, delivery address, website, email etc etc
Like I say it has to look like a windows program but run on access or excel. Easy to use, no VAT just goods in and goods out with basic accounts.