We are currently seeking professional, dedicated virtual assistants (VA’s) who can work full-time and are looking for the perfect opportunity to grow with a company. We would like to form long-term relationships with the right people, so you must be looking long-term, full-time employment.
This is not an individual job project! Ongoing work needs to be done!
If you are tired of working from project to project, working with difficult clients, wondering where your next income will come from, look no further.
Our projects last 4 to 6 months minimum. And, we’re getting quite a few new projects each month. Our needs are ongoing. There will be another full time project waiting for you!
We’ll be hiring 8 to 10 assistants over the next several weeks.
We are seeking professionals with the following skill set:
• Fast and accurate typing skills.
• Data entry skills.
• Ability to write (using proper English spelling and grammar) and speak English.
• Experience conducting research on the Internet.
• Familiarity with search engines and other tools online.
• Knowledge and experience surfing/navigating the Internet.
• Experience completing forms, submitting articles, and blogging online.
• Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office programs.
• Ability to communicate via email and Internet phone service – you must have a working headset for this purpose. Skype is our preferred method of Internet Phone.
• Attention to detail and professionalism.
• Directions will be given, but the ability to work independently is important.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Prior experience with data submission, blogging, data entry, and document preparation are highly desirable.
• Ability to work 40 hours per week or 160 hours per month.
You must own a computer and have high speed internet access and a working headset for communicating. You must be willing to sign a work-for-hire agreement and confidentiality statement (N.D.A. – Non-Disclosure Agreement).
Most important, you must be able to work independently, be highly motivated, and self-reliant once tasks are given.