Create a Microsoft Access 2010 Database, import a Table from Excel 2010 into the database, and develop various functions to view, change and output the data from within the Access 2010 Database.
Objective is to organize, update and use 43,000 records, with reports based on Queries and Filters.
IMPORTANT: See TWO attachments which contain:
1. An RFP Document (6 pages);
2. Sample XLS Data File (~200 random sample rows);
3. Illustration of Individual Record View Form; and
4. Cherokee’s Work-For-Hire Agreement.
If you have any questions, or suggestions for additional functionality for this project, please let us know.
This project involves two (2) parts:
1. Development of a simple Microsoft Access 2010 Database; and then
2. Import 43,000 rows from an Excel XLS file into this database.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $338 for this job
First of all thanks for so much details descrition. I will feel more comfort while doing this job... please assign and get the best deal.. Thanks & Regards Pratiksha Groups.