I am looking for a part time helper doing statistics. This bid is a test to find one.
Deadline is today (Tuesday October 11th @ 4.00 PM EST). The goal is to see how well you work with a deadline and the quality of your work under pressure. Missing the deadline will void the contract. Please ensure you CAN do this part before bidding.
In this project, you will find a document call Sample.pdf. You need to produce 22 slides like that. Here is the instruction to produce the slide:
1) Download the file [url removed, login to view]
2) In it you will find a PowerPoint file (to create your slide) and a folder with a bunch of excel file. Each file represent a slide.
3) The name of the slide is the name of the Excel file.
4) Selection the dataset and convert it as a pivot table
5) Group by trimester (Ex: January, February, March together, and so on)
6) Align the 3 data as follow: Visitis, New Visits and Bounce Rate
7) In the powerpoint, the row are Retention, Acquisition and Bounce. The calculation are done as follow:
- Bounce = Same value
- Acquisition = New Visit minus Bounce Rate
- Retention = Visits - (New Visits - Bounce Rate)
8) 4th quater of 2011 is a projection value. To calculate the value, add the first 3 quater and divide by 3. (Average)
9) Growth value is defined by comparing Quater 1, 2 and 3 of 2011 with Quater 1, 2 and 3 of 2010.
10) Bounce rate is calculated on total of 2011 only as follow: Bounce rate / Visits
11) Finally, Pagesviews is calculated as follow: (Total pagesview of 2011/ 9) * 12. (So we project a full year)
- Any mistake in a calculation will get you disqualified.
- Breaking the layout of the powerpoint (transparency, typo, color, etc) will get you disqualified.
HOW TO WIN THE BID:
In 8 hours, I will award the project. The best way to win is to actually start the job and show me what you manage to do. Understand this is a real delivery, if you show me the job half completed, or even completed by the time I come back here, you will win.
My rating show I am a frequent buyer. You can make a lot of money if you impress me.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $335 for this job
Hi! Experienced statistician here. I'm a statistics graduate with four years working experience as an analyst and stat consultant. I can deliver the report within the day.
I am an excel developer. I am expert in Excel both excel standard and Vba coding. I have finished your test within 1.5 hours, and already send you all...see you pm.
I have completed the project, with the exception of you KPI indicators. Please see your PM, as your project posting and/or sample calculations for CDA are flawed.
The work has been completed; however, there are 2 issues as mentioned in the PM - (1) Calculation of Retention and (2) Growth Metric is inconsistent. Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
This is my first attempt in free [login to view URL] am very much interested in statistics , and is one of my main subject in my [login to view URL] consider me as the best free lancer for this project.