Required attributes (Columns in the File):
• SKU (A)
• Product Name (B): Please refer to the Size Charts tab to see what to use as the department in this column. (Cannot be more than 80 characters)
o Parent: [Brand] + [department/(and Special Size if applicable] + [product name] (e.g. “Anne Klein Women’s Petite Glen Plaid Blazer”)
o Children: [Brand] + [department/(and Special Size if applicable] + [product name] + [size] + [color] (e.g. “Anne Klein Women’s Petite Glen Plaid Blazer Small Black”)
• Product ID (C)
• Product ID Type (D): UPC, EAN, GCID
• Brand Name (E)
• Product Description (F): Cannot contain any Seller specific information (must be at least 50 characters).
• Item Type Keyword (G): Please review the BTG for the Clothing & Accessories category through the link below:
• Style Number (H): For most products, this will be the manufacturer's unique number that identifies the product; may also be referred to as model number. Style number will be required if you are using Global Catalog ID (GCID) as your source for product-id
• Standard Price (J): The price at which the seller would like to sell the product
• Currency (L): USD
• Product Tax Code (M): Valid Tax Codes are located in the link below.
• Quantity (R)
• Bullet Points 1-3 (AL-AN): We require at least 3 Bullet Points. 500 characters maximum per bullet point.
• Search Terms (AQ): At least one cell of Search Terms. These cells can take 50 characters each, words do not need to be separated by commas.
• Main Image URL (BA): All listings need at least a Main Image, and the image must match the product being sold, and must meet all of the image requirements found in the Clothing Style Guide. Here are some links that discuss our image requirements.
-Product Image Requirements - https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help-page.html/ref=ag_1881_cont_scsearch?ie=UTF8&itemID=1881
-Image Guidelines for Clothing - https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help-page.html/ref=ag_200498950_cont_scsearch?ie=UTF8&itemID=200498950
• When creating a Parent Child Relationship (BR-BU):
o Parentage (BR): parent or child
o Parent SKU (BS): Only goes on the child products and is the Parent SKU value that you want the children to be connected to.
o Relationship Type (BT): Only goes on child listings. The only value that can be used is Variation
o Variation Theme (BU): If your products have variations, please use sizecolor.
• Colour (CK)
• Colour Map (CL): Must match attributes listed in the Valid Values tab
• Department (CP): Must match attributes listed in the Valid Values tab
• Size (DQ): Please see the Size Charts tab to see what sizes to use in this column.
• Size Map (DR): Must match attributes listed in the Valid Values tab
• Special Size Map (DS): Must match attributes listed in the Valid Values tab
Clothing & Accessories Style Guide:
[url removed, login to view]
Here is a link to a tutorial that provides information on how to create parent/child variations as well as how to use the product classifier to find valid ITKs:
Please submit completed data file through the link below within 2 days.