This is a project for MyRemoteAid
The project is the same as the one we did for the 30 rewrites,
but for 25 articles to be rewritten at $2/article = $50 bid.
I am just pasting it below:
Here's a summary of the project's criteria:
- rewritten article must pass Copyscape and must be
at least 60% unique when checked with Dupecop:
([url removed, login to view])
- all sentences should be rephrased (no content spinning
with software etc)
- rewritten article should be in correct English with
no grammatical/spelling errors
- you will be mentioning a few keywords within the
rewritten article. e.g you might get an article with
the primary keyword "dog training" and asked to rewrite
it with the primary keyword "training your dog"
-"I will give you the articles in separate txt (notepad) files with
each txt file named after the primary keyword
e.g [url removed, login to view] ("dog training" is the primary keyword in
If you were to rewrite it for keyword "train your dog" you
would rename the file to [url removed, login to view]
and then paste the rewritten article below the original article.
Please do the same for all articles and zip them into
1 zip file and return them to me."
- articles given to you would be around 500 words but feel
free to return the rewritten article around 400 words.
- we get the full copyright for the articles you rewrite
and you are therefore not allowed to resell/reuse them
- This is for rewrites of 25 articles.