$15-25 USD / hour
• Read two HDF5 files with temperature data: one with predicted data and the other with observed data. Note: observation station locations can be found in the JSON metadata file.
• Calculate the RMSE index for each 6-hour interval in the time-series at all points in the matrix.
• Plot two-dimensional maps of the index for each period and a graph of the time-series of the same index for Bergen (Latitude 60.39299 and Longitude 5.32415).
• Create a [login to view URL] file with descriptions of all the steps to install and use your software.
• Write the index calculation result in a NetCDF file
Project ID: #34801865