I need an custom API that uploads affiliate CSV files to my shopify store. My shopify store is an affiliate store, so i do not sell anything on it. All shop now buttons link to a 3rd party
For every affiliate supplier we will have a seperate CSV file
The requirements are:
1) Automated uploading and updating for products in shopify store, If the product info appeared in file already exist in store then that info will be updated automatically otherwise if info doesn't exist in the store the automatically new product will be added to the store. Updates can be a price change etc.
2) For now i will upload the updated CSV files daily. The API should scan the current products on the shopify store per supplier and update accordanly.
3) Delete out of stock products. The api should delete out of stock products. Some suppliers mention in the CSV file that a product is out of stock, other stores just delete it from the new CSV file. The app should scan the shopify store and the CSV file and see if there are missing products in the CSV file that are on the shopify store. If so, then the product is most likely out of stock at the supplier. When a product is out of stock, this product should be unpublished. If the product will not be back in the updated CSV files after 8 weeks, it should be permanetly deleted
4) Create automated redirects for deleted / unpublished products. If a product is unpublished or deleted, a redirect to the (sub) category page should be created. For example: A red lace dress is placed in categories dresses > lace dresses > and with filter red. So if a product is deleted, the url should redirect to the lace dress category page.
5) I will upload and update one CSV per supplier. All CSV files will have the same format. I also want to track the amount of clicks to the supplier websites in a particular time frame (per day, per week, per month etc)
6) Every affiliate url should be placed under the “ shop now” button
7) Affiliate links should be cloaked. See example store [login to view URL] > the outgoing urls have a [login to view URL] url and they then change to the affiliate url
8) The app should match products with the right categories and sub categories. Not all supplier categories are the same as [login to view URL] categories. The product should be placed in the right categories with help of product name. The app should create tags automatically with help of product name. For example: Brianna white lace dress from [login to view URL] should have the following tags: white, lace, dress, missguided. And should be placed in categories dresses and sub category lace dresses.
9) Product descriptions shouldnt be crawled by google as this will be duplicated content.
10) I’m planning to install this app as well > [login to view URL] So all should be working together smoothly. Also, I don’t mind building this solution out of shopify if that’s easier. The only thing that matters is that it should integrate and update easily.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $1290 for this job
Hello, how are you? I have checked the details. I have rich experience with Data Verwerking , HTML5, jQuery/Prototype, Shopify. Please initiate the chat so we can discuss this job in detail.