- If you have 100 agents and they all make 200 attempt calls a day
- That is 20,000 calls a day
- That’s 1000 pitches
- 2 out of the 10 decision makers of every agent’s pitches are interested
- That’s 200 a day.
- 175 watch the video on youlyst and how it benefits them
- We track who watches and who doesnt
- 150 out of that 200 sign up.
- Each connection has 5000 email contacts and sends out 750,000 emails on day 1, based on 150 times 5000.
- Out of that 750’000, 1% join, the other 742,500 ignore the email invitation to connect
- That is 7,500 in day 1.
- 10% of the 7500 in day 1 so 750 invite their friends, lets assume they have 50 friends each, so that would 750 * 50 =
- Out of that 37,500 people only 1% ie 375 join
- Out of the 375 10% of them invite their friends so that’s 37.5 people invite their friends
- 37.5 invite 50 friends each so that’s 1875 emails go out
- Out of the 1875 people that get invited only one percent join that’s 18 people
- 10% again invite 50 friends so 1.8 times 50 equals roughly 100
- Out of that only 1% join, and now equals 1 person out the 100
- He does not invite any friends
Now here it is where it gets complicated
- Out of our initial 750,000 emails there was the other 742,500 people that did not respond on day one, get another email to connect
- 1% join, 7,420 = 735000 ignored the email
- And 10% of these invite Friends – so that’s 742 friends invite 50 of their friends so that’s 37100 emails go out
- 1% of the 37100 emails join the site ie 371 members join
- 10% invite friends 37 * 50 = 1850 emails
- 1% joins – 18 people join
- 1.8 people invite 50 friends that’s 100 invites and 1 person joins
- NOW THAT WAS THE INITIAL LEFT OVER OF THE INITITAL 750,000 invites
Stage 2 of Day One – Was the friends that invited their friends –
· On day one from the friends of friends 37500 emails went out and only 375 joined so another 37125 emails didn’t sign up – We reblast them and follow the same process 1% will join and the left over will be reinvited
· Also 1825 people got invited but only 18 joined so that’s anoter 1807 that get relablasted and 1 % join
PLUS THE PROCESS IS HAPPENING IN THE CALL CENTRE WHERE DAY ONE HAS STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN TOO IE ITS DAY 2 AND THEY HAVE MADE CALLS AND SIGNED UP MORE COMPANIES
Every day more get signed up all the time.
Does this make sense and is it possible to put into excel and different percentages to be changed so you can see the outcomes on different days of the project
And can the final user numbers on the site indicate where we are at after certain days